Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis book has been written to assist not only postgraduate students, but also int- ested dermatologists, general practitioners, and surgeons. During the last two decades, various surgical therapies have been used in the tre- ment of stable refractory vitiligo, but none of them became very popular because of their intrinsic drawbacks, and thus could not be adopted as a standard procedure. There has always been a need for a technique that gives best results without complications. The commonly used surgical procedures for the treatment of vitiligo have been narrated in short and their characteristic drawbacks have been pointed out. The c- lular graft technique is costly, requires a good laboratory and infrastructure, and except for being able to cover a wider vitiliginous area, the ultimate results are no better than tissue grafting technique. I used the small skin particles prepared from ultra thin or thin split thickness skin graft, the so called &8220;microskin graft,&8221; in the tre- ment of vitiligo effectively with good expansion ratio, i.e., small donor skin to treat big vitiliginous area. This procedure covers the bene? t of cellular and tissue graft, but without their inherent drawbacks. The microskin graft technique has been illustrated with minimum necessary text to explain the steps. This technique is very simple to learn and execute. It is extremely 2 cost effective and can treat very large area up to 1,500 cm in an operative session.
- AutorDevendra K. Gupta
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten135 Seiten
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 20,00Preistendenz: EUR 21,18
- EUR 18,00Preistendenz: EUR 18,33
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,29
- EUR 22,00Preistendenz: EUR 23,29
- EUR 39,80Preistendenz: EUR 42,14
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,65
- EUR 39,99Preistendenz: EUR 42,35
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.