Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungIn the past few years we have written and edited several books in the area of acousticandspeechsignalprocessing. Thereasonbehindthisendeavoristhat there were almost no books available in the literature when we ?rst started while there was (and still is) a real need to publish manuscripts summarizing the most useful ideas, concepts, results, and state-of-the-art algorithms in this important area of research. According to all the feedback we have received so far, we can say that we were right in doing this. Recently, several other researchers have followed us in this journey and have published interesting books with their own visions and perspectives. The idea of writing a book on Microphone Array Signal Processing comes from discussions we have had with many colleagues and friends. As a c- sequence of these discussions, we came up with the conclusion that, again, there is an urgent need for a monograph that carefully explains the theory and implementation of microphone arrays. While there are many manuscripts on antenna arrays from a narrowband perspective (narrowband signals and narrowband processing), the literature is quite scarce when it comes to s- sor arrays explained from a truly broadband perspective. Many algorithms for speech applications were simply borrowed from narrowband antenna - rays. However, a direct application of narrowband ideas to broadband speech processing may not be necessarily appropriate and can lead to many m- understandings.
- AutorJacob Benesty,Jingdong Chen,Yiteng Huang
- SerieTopics in Signal Processing
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten240 Seiten
- Gewicht535 g
Meistverkauft in Ingenieurwissenschaften
Hier sparen: Ingenieurwissenschaften
- EUR 79,80Preistendenz: EUR 81,43
- EUR 39,99Preistendenz: EUR 41,59
- EUR 39,50Preistendenz: EUR 41,08
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,32
- EUR 22,99Preistendenz: EUR 23,91
- EUR 16,90Preistendenz: EUR 17,22
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.