Methods for Transdisciplinary Research von Thomas Jahn, Tobias Knobloch, Christian Pohl, Wolfgang Krohn und Matthias Bergmann (2012, Taschenbuch)
- EUR 34,90+ EUR 9,95 Versand
- Artikelzustand: Neu
- Verkauft von kischii
- Lieferung siehe Details
- EUR 25,95+ EUR 3,35 Versand
- Artikelzustand: Sehr gut
- Verkauft von brungs_und_hoenicke_medienversand
- Lieferung siehe Details
Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungDie transdisziplinäre Forschung bearbeitet komplexe gesellschaftliche Probleme, indem sie Wissen und Methoden aus verschiedenen Fächern verknüpft und die Expertise von Praxisakteuren miteinbezieht. Die Autoren beschreiben systematisch wissenschaftliche Methoden für die Wissensintegration und geben Beispiele aus der Forschungspraxis.
Transdisciplinarity is an approach for research on the complex real-world problems our societies are facing. During the research process new knowledge is produced by integrating different problem perceptions and knowledge bases from sciences and societal practice; the aim is to contribute to both societal and scientific progress.
The authors systematically describe scholarly methods for the task of knowledge integration in transdisciplinary research and provide examples from research practice. This book supports scholars in the conceptualization and execution of transdisciplinary research projects and is of high relevance for teaching.
- AutorChristian Pohl,Matthias Bergmann,Thomas Jahn,Tobias Knobloch,Wolfgang Krohn
- VerlagCampus Verlag
- Seiten295 Seiten
- Gewicht375 g
- LeseprobeThe logical structure of each chapter of the book, as well as that of the book as a whole, is motivated by one central purpose: to support researchers as directly as possible in carrying out their transdisciplinary research. To this end we have made the following assumptions, based on our own experience carrying out transdisciplinary research.
When describing the integration methods and instruments collected and analyzed in this book we have kept two things in mind with the hope of making the book as useful as possible for dealing with integration issues. First, the methods are described in such a manner that they can be used by different transdisciplinary research projects dealing with different problem fields and drawing on different constellations of scientific fields; that is, they have a context-independent, general value. Second, it is equally important not to lose sight of the context-dependence of transdisciplinary research because what one can learn from the individual examples-that is, from the application of the methods in specific research projects with their individual problem contexts and the constellation of scientific fields-can be of great benefit for research practice as well (cf. Krohn 2008).
In addition, the first way of describing the methods-as context independent-fulfills the purpose of giving, from an epistemological point of view, a structured overview of useful integration methods. Here a position within the philosophy of science is being assumed, one which takes a stand on which specific approaches to the generation of knowledge are appropriate to transdisciplinary research.
Therefore, we have chosen to give the readers of this book, in the central Chapters II and III, first the decontextualized, then the contextualized descriptions of the integration methods and integration strategies.
In Chapter II, the integration instruments and methods that we have identified in concrete transdisciplinary model projects are detached from their projects and described independently of both their concrete research contexts and the given constellation of scientific fields. At the end of the description of each of these integration methods the reader will find a reference to the specific research project from which this method either originated or which project used it in an exemplary way.
In Chapter III, there follows a description of those research projects whose integration methods were evaluated. To be sure, the research project is not described here in its entirety
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 22,00Preistendenz: EUR 22,75
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,70
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,26
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,52
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,57
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,29
- EUR 16,90Preistendenz: EUR 17,22
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.