Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 33,79Preistendenz: EUR 39,87
- EUR 20,43Preistendenz: EUR 23,55
- EUR 16,59Preistendenz: EUR 17,07
- EUR 18,34Preistendenz: EUR 20,15
- EUR 26,99Preistendenz: EUR 27,60
- EUR 19,18Preistendenz: EUR 19,74
- EUR 30,70Preistendenz: EUR 31,89
Über dieses Produkt
Evaluating marketing performance and decision making more fairly
Marketing has long been considered an art and not a science, but that perception is beginning to change as increasingly sophisticated methods of quantifying marketing success are developed. In Measuring Marketing: 103 Key Metrics Every Marketer Needs, Second Edition, one of the world's leading experts in the field presents the key marketing ratios and metrics. Applying these metrics will enable marketers to make better decisions and increase their accountability for their strategies and activities.
This fully revised and updated new edition discusses the key marketing metrics needed for successfully measuring the performance of an organization's marketing investments. CEOs and CFOs regularly ask for one simple way to assess the efficacy of marketing campaigns, but the fact is that there isn't one single measure of performance. Measuring Marketing helps marketers figure out what they can and should be measuring and when.
* Marketers are increasingly being held accountable for the corporate bottom line, and this book helps both marketers, as well as the business leaders who employ them, to measure performance fairly and accurately
* Measuring marketing success is difficult, but this book shows what and when to assess
* Designed to increase accountability and improve everyday decisions, the book includes ratios illustrated with actual marketing cases from leading companies
The first book to address growing demands that marketers be accountable for their strategies and decisions, Measuring Marketing explains how to assess marketing success in more meaningful ways.
- AutorJohn A. Davis
- Ausgabe2. Auflage.
- VerlagJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Seiten368 Seiten
- Gewicht631 g