Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 28,90Preistendenz: EUR 29,31
- EUR 34,99Preistendenz: EUR 36,18
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 17,53
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,33
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,84
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,63
- EUR 21,90Preistendenz: EUR 22,40
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungMuscular and strong male body has always been used to promulgate masculinity, and for being a real 'man' there was no other option. This idealized male figure was proliferated mainly for spreading the notion of male superiority in relation to power and to give a strong base to the social construction of masculinity. This paper focuses to disclose the perception about the construction of masculinity regarding male beauty among the male students of university of Dhaka. It is an attempt to unveil young men's perspectives regarding masculinity and beauty. Beauty is always seen as a feminine trait in our society. From history we can see men are always seen as the ambassador of roughness in the society, but in recent time the emergence of fashion-conscious men can be seen, who are slowly occupying a handsome position in the society. This paper endeavors to bring out, how this changing trend of male beauty is perceived among the male students of University of Dhaka. What could be the ideologies of these men who are being involved with it and is their perception about construction of masculinity is shifting from the so called idealized masculinity? This paper tries to find out the answers.
- AutorAbu Saleh Mohammad Sowad
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten80 Seiten
- Gewicht136 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.