Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungIt still holds true: information is not always the answer. Information is often part of the problem. While the main goal of information in the business place is to - able adequate decisions and actions, it can also lead to numerous negative effects: it can confuse, block creativity, or it can lead to hectic activism, stress and fatigue. Information can distract and divert attention, and it may even delay important - cisions &8211; the paralysis by analysis. Strategies to avoid these dysfunctional effects of information can be divided into sender-based strategies and receiver-based strategies. In my previous research, I have looked at receiver-based strategies that outline effective ways of dealing with information overload. This book, by c- trast, analyzes sender-based strategies that aim at making content actionable by increasing its information quality. By offering relevant and sound information in a convenient and reliable manner, managers and information providers ranging from analysts to CEOs can not only optimize communication, they can also improve their reputation, employee satisfaction and customer loyalty. In a time where - formation has become a commodity or even a nuisance, this is a valuable strategy. The main premise of this book is consequently that information quality has - ready become a (if not the) decisive factor of the information economy. Many companies, however, are not managing this factor systematically.
- AutorMartin J. Eppler
- Ausgabe2nd ed.
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- SprachausgabeEnglisch, Deutsch
- Seiten398 Seiten
- Gewicht749 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 20,00Preistendenz: EUR 21,05
- EUR 49,00Preistendenz: EUR 51,57
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,52
- EUR 22,90Preistendenz: EUR 24,10
- EUR 39,80Preistendenz: EUR 41,88
- EUR 40,00Preistendenz: EUR 42,08
- EUR 14,95Preistendenz: EUR 15,73
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.