Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 89,99Preistendenz: EUR 92,24
- EUR 39,99Preistendenz: EUR 41,81
- EUR 39,99Preistendenz: EUR 40,99
- EUR 49,80Preistendenz: EUR 51,87
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 21,26
- EUR 35,99Preistendenz: EUR 38,36
- EUR 29,99Preistendenz: EUR 31,06
Über dieses Produkt
Managing Geriatric Health Services provides an overview of the many disciplines related to geriatric health administration as well as specialty topics in long-term care. Ideal for students studying geriatric health services administration, as well as active professionals currently working in the field, Managing Geriatric Health Services thoroughly examines core topics such as administration, nursing, and rehabilitative therapies. It also covers specialty topics, including spirituality, dementia, quality assurance, oral history, and ethical issues. This text examines the various jobs within the continuum of care from an administrative and management standpoint, and also looks at the various roles or disciplines within long-term care and the specific challenges to each. With contributions from experienced professionals in the field, this book includes an entire section of interdisciplinary case study examples and reflection exercises. Individual chapters include learning objectives, key terms, chapter-specific case studies, and chapter summaries, Key Features: * Discussion questions in each chapter engage the reader in learning and understanding the topics presented.
* Interdisciplinary case studies allow the reader to see the practical application of the concepts presented. * Chapters are supported by current research from prominent experts in the field. * A unique chapter on Oral Histories explores the aging process and the value of reminiscing. Instructor Resources: PowerPoint LEcture Slides, Test Bank
- AutorAlice McDonnell
- VerlagJones & Bartlett Publ.
- Seiten410 Seiten
- Gewicht593 g