Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungAs a student I participated in different language courses and the emphasis was put on the coursebook. I found these courses pretty boring. Many experts have debated whether literature is good for demonstrating language structures or not. First of all it can be useful to enliven the classes. It is easier to learn a language if people can enjoy the classes. Literature offers a wide range of materials to be worked on. Of course teachers have to prepare the different materials for the learners, they have to adjust them to the level of the class. With my work I want to show everybody who is afraid of bringing literature to the language class that there is a need of students for literature and that there is a way to make it work with any kind of group. I personally find short stories the most appropriate not only because of their length but their content, too. They deal with everyday topics and while reading people can identify themselves with the characters. They can bring their experience to the class and share it with the others. The more they read the more they will be able to express themselves. Those who don''t believe it must try and they will see it is worth it.
- AutorBernadett Vasvári
- Seiten56 Seiten
- Gewicht103 g
Hier sparen: Soziologie
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,33
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,28
- EUR 22,75Preistendenz: EUR 23,45
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,34
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,56
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.