Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung"There are three words that characterize this work: thoroughness, completeness and clarity. The authors are congratulated for taking the time to write an excellent linear systems textbook! &8230;The authors have used their mastery of the subject to produce a textbook that very effectively presents the theory of linear systems as it has evolved over the last thirty years. The result is a comprehensive, complete and clear exposition that serves as an excellent foundation for more advanced topics in system theory and control." &8212;IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control
"In assessing the present book as a potential textbook for our first graduate linear systems course, I find...[that] Antsaklis and Michel have contributed an expertly written and high quality textbook to the field and are to be congratulated&8230;. Because of its mathematical sophistication and completeness the present book is highly recommended for use, both as a textbook as well as a reference." &8212;Automatica
Linear systems theory plays a broad and fundamental role in electrical, mechanical, chemical and aerospace engineering, communications, and signal processing. A thorough introduction to systems theory with emphasis on control is presented in this self-contained textbook.
The book examines the fundamental properties that govern the behavior of systems by developing their mathematical descriptions. Linear time-invariant, time-varying, continuous-time, and discrete-time systems are covered. Rigorous development of classic and contemporary topics in linear systems, as well as extensive coverage of stability and polynomial matrix/fractional representation, provide the necessary foundation for further study of systems and control.
Linear Systems is written as a textbook for a challenging one-semester graduate course; a solutions manual is available to instructors upon adoption of the text. The book&8217;s flexible coverage and self-contained presentation also make it an excellent reference guide or self-study manual.
For a treatment of linear systems that focuses primarily on the time-invariant case using streamlined presentation of the material with less formal and more intuitive proofs, see the authors&8217; companion book entitled A Linear Systems Primer.
- AutorAnthony N. Michel,Panos J. Antsaklis
- Ausgabe1st ed. 1997. Corr. 2nd printing 2005
- VerlagSpringer Basel AG
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten672 Seiten
- Gewicht1461 g
Meistverkauft in Ingenieurwissenschaften
Hier sparen: Ingenieurwissenschaften
- EUR 39,80Preistendenz: EUR 41,60
- EUR 49,95Preistendenz: EUR 52,21
- EUR 13,95Preistendenz: EUR 14,26
- EUR 49,95Preistendenz: EUR 58,51
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.