Hier sparen: Computer & Internet
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 17,63
- EUR 59,90Preistendenz: EUR 61,16
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,32
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,37
- EUR 5,00Preistendenz: EUR 9,14
- EUR 12,95Preistendenz: EUR 13,18
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,12
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe nodes in a wireless sensor network (WSN) are generally energy constrained as the battery of a node may not be recharged or replaced. The lifetime of such a network is limited by the energy dissipated by individual nodes during signal processing and communication with other nodes. The issues of modeling a sensor network and assessment of its lifetime have received considerable attention in recent years. Another important performance metric of WSN is network coverage. It depends on several factors including sensing model that has been used to design the network model. The issues of lifetime and coverage have been addressed in the book. It has been observed that non-uniform energy drainage pattern affects network lifetime. Thus, equal energy consumption condition has been imposed. It has been observed that our proposed scheme provides 2.4 and 1.6 times lifetime improvement with respect to other reported node placement schemes under comparable conditions. Equal energy consumption condition has been extended to a wireless image sensor network.
- AutorAshraf Hossain
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten184 Seiten
- Gewicht290 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.