Meistverkauft in Botanik & Gartenbau
Hier sparen: Botanik & Gartenbau
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,96
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,26
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,38
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,70
- EUR 12,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,22
- EUR 25,00Preistendenz: EUR 25,44
- EUR 30,00Preistendenz: EUR 31,36
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe lentil is one of the first foods to have been cultivated and has maintained excellent socio-economic value for over 8,000 years. The ancient crop is now a crop for modern times in both developing and eveloped countries today.
The international market in recent years has increased significantly and this crop is gaining an important place in cropping systems under different ecologies. It is grown in over 35 countries, has a broad range of uses around the world, and the different seed and plant types adapted to an increasingly wide range of ecologies makes this comprehensive volume even more important today.
This book covers all aspects of diversity, breeding and production technologies, and the contents include;
Origin, adaptation, ecology and diversity
Utilization, nutrition and production technologies.
Genetic enhancement, mutation and wild relatives
Breeding methods and lensomics achievements
Productivity, profitability and world trade
This book presents the most comprehensive and up to date review of research on lentil production systems, biotic and abiotic stresses management, quality seed production, storage techniques and lentil growing around the world. This book will be of great value to legume breeders, scientists, nutritionists, academic
researchers, graduate students, farmers, traders and consumers in the developed and the developing world. The lentil was one of the first foods ever to have been cultivated. This book presents the most comprehensive and up-to-date review of research on lentil production, biotic and abiotic stress management, quality seed production, storage techniques and lentil growing around the world. This book will be of great value to legume breeders, scientists, nutritionists, academic researchers, graduate students, farmers, traders and consumers in the developed and the developing world.
- HerausgaberDavid McNeil,Philip C. Stevenson,Shyam S. Yadav
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten461 Seiten
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.