Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
Mankind has for a very long time lived under the illusion that environment meant something extraneous to them. This can be enslaved so as to best sub serve their interests with unlimited supply of the fresh air, water and other natural resources, and which could survive any international policy of exploitation. With this misconceived notion, they have hurled assault after assault on the mother-nature, which of course, she conducted for a sufficiently long time. However, there has got to be a limit to the growth," without which, the world would in all likelihood plunge into catastrophe. The truth of this statement is well demonstrated by a series of disasters both natural as well as manmade that the world has witnessed during recent years.
- AutorChandrakala N. B.
- Seiten148 Seiten
- Gewicht213 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 20,00Preistendenz: EUR 21,02
- EUR 84,00Preistendenz: EUR 88,28
- EUR 49,00Preistendenz: EUR 51,50
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,50
- EUR 14,95Preistendenz: EUR 15,71
- EUR 22,00Preistendenz: EUR 23,12
- EUR 39,80Preistendenz: EUR 41,82