Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungResearch Methodology remains a vital issue at the heart of all scholarly activity. Without a proper appreciation of Research Methodology and its correct application academic progress is not possible. One of the problems which Research Methodology offers the learner is the very wide range of options which are frequently available with which to answer a research question and this high level of choice can lead to indecision and sometimes confusion. This book is a compilation of a number of important papers on this subject selected by two leaders in this field of study. A wide range of topic have been chosen which lead the reader through some of the more important considerations in the field. The book is designed to help with this type of problem and the the current selection of papers which highlight a variety of research questions, problems and issues and an accompanying range of research methods and methodological discussions. Their authors have stated the research positions they have adopted and respective levels of justification and knowledge forms have been presented. These range from those forms of knowledge that might be found of use to practitioners to those that are more philosophically or academically inclined. A certain level of research impact is either implied or overtly presented in the selected papers. This book is an important text for academics, researchers and students as well as those interested in using research from a commercial point of view.
- HerausgaberJohn Mendy,Susan Geringer
- Seiten180 Seiten
- Gewicht224 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 20,00Preistendenz: EUR 20,45
- EUR 24,00Preistendenz: EUR 24,97
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,09
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,39
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,69
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,40
- EUR 8,99Preistendenz: EUR 9,23
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.