Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungIn recent years, the discussion on the state and prospects of the security relationship between the United States of America (USA) and the Republic of Korea (ROK) have constantly been characterized by reports and rumours, which suggested an imminent abandonment of the military alliance. In contrast to the discussion on the US-Japan security alliance, many observers from various realms of both sides including the press, politics, and academics stated that frictions and rifts could lead to the end of the over fifty year old security partnership. Prospects were gloomy and dissolution seemed not impossible. Almost every single development or issue of contention between Seoul and Washington was presented as having the potential for breaking up the alliance. This book questions this prevailing notion by pointing to certain theoretical and empirical references, which have to be regarded in the discussion of the perspectives of this security relationship. It identifies inside the alliance specific mechanisms and developments that make the relationship durable and resistant to abandonment tendencies. Moreover, steps from both sides were taken to further expand and deepen the relationship.
- AutorDavid Shim
- Seiten104 Seiten
- Gewicht156 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 22,00Preistendenz: EUR 22,75
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,70
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,26
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,52
- EUR 18,00Preistendenz: EUR 18,38
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,57
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,29
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.