Meistverkauft in Fachbücher & Lernen
Hier sparen: Fachbücher & Lernen
- EUR 20,00Preistendenz: EUR 21,22
- EUR 1,00Preistendenz: EUR 1,02
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,32
- EUR 39,80Preistendenz: EUR 42,22
- EUR 35,00Preistendenz: EUR 35,70
- EUR 40,00Preistendenz: EUR 42,43
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,77
Über dieses Produkt
- SynopsisConsumers will buy when they can get top quality at the lowest cost. The Toyota Production System delivers just that. In Kanban: Just-in-Time at Toyota, you will see how the source of profit is in the manufacturing process. By creating the world's most efficient production system, Toyota is able to continually prosper while other companies founder. You will learn how through the application of just-in-time (JIT), Toyota is able to bring its inventory down to almost nothing. Using the kanban system, they only withdraw parts and materials at the time needed and in the quantity needed, in fact, just in time. However, the real secret behind Toyota's success is the unending search for better ways to improve the productivity of the process and the quality of the product. The concepts are applicable to virtually any manufacturing company. The system is both rational and cost-effective. Also implicit is the philosophy of respect for humanity. Shopfloor workers will feel a sense of ownership of their machines and their jobs. Written in an entertaining and easy to understand style, this book is the essential resource for everyone who wants to implement JIT. (Includes additional materials prepared by Yasuhiro Monden, a leading authority on the Toyota Production System.),Toyota's world-renowned success proves that just-in-time (JIT) makes other manufacturing practices obsolete. This simple but powerful book is based on the seminars given by Taiichi Ohno and other senior production staff to introduce Toyota's own supplier companies to JIT. It teaches the philosophy and implementation of what many call the most efficient production system in the world. Provides a clear structure for an introductory JIT training program. Explains every aspect of the JIT system, including how to set it up and how to refine it once it's in place. Shows how to use a simple visual system to control the production process. Every day more American companies are learning that JIT works outside Japan. Now you can get started with this step-by-step book which guides you through the implementation process. Every engineer, manager, supervisor, and worker should read this book to get the clearest, simplest, and most complete introduction to JIT available in English. Results at American companies after reading this book: Lead-time on one product was reduced from 12 weeks to 4 days. Setup time on a large blanking press was reduced from eight hours to one minute and four seconds. Work-in-process has been reduced 50 percent plant-wide. Factory floor space was opened up 30 to 40 percent in every on of their plants.
- Number Of Pages212 pages
- Edition DescriptionRevised
- Publication Date1986-04-01
- PublisherProductivity Press
- Publication Year19860000
- Copyright Date1986
- Original LanguageJapanese
- Weight15.2 Oz
- Height1.2 In.
- Width6 In.
- Length9 In.
- GroupScholarly & Professional
- LC Classification NumberTS157.T6913 1989
- Dewey Decimal658.5
- Dewey Edition19
- Edited byJapan Management Association Staff
- Introduction byNorman Bodek
- Translated byDavid J. Lu
Table Of Content
- Table Of ContentThe Source of Profit is in the Manufacturing Process Basic Assumptions Behind the Toyota Production System Leveling: Smoothing Out the Production System Just-In-Time and Automation Workplace Control Through the Kanban System Reality of Workplace-Determined Standard Operations Improvement Activities for Man-Hour Reduction Producing High Quality with Safety
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.