Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungHIGHLIGHTJBoss in Action teaches readers how to use the JBoss application server, digginginto the things that separate JBoss from other Java EE servers. This book goesdeeply into the advanced features and configuration of the server. In particular,it focuses on enterprise-class topics, such as high availability, security, andperformance.DESCRIPTIONJBoss in Action is the first book to focus on teaching readers in detail how to usethe JBoss application server. Unlike other titles about JBoss, the authors of JBossin Action go deeper into the advanced features and configuration of the server.In particular, it focuses on enterprise-class topics, such as high availability,security, and performance.This book walks readers through the JBoss 5 Application Server from installationto configuration to production deployment. It shows how to configure theserver's various component containers such as the JBoss Web Server, the EJB 3server, and JBoss Messaging. It also provides detailed insight into configuring thevarious component services such as security, performance, and clustering.Beyond coverage of the core application server, the book also teaches how to usesome of the "hot" technologies that run on top of the application server, such asJBoss Seam and JBoss Portal.The authors, both seasoned professional experts at developing and administeringJBoss, provide meaningful explanations and background on many topicswhich they tie in with their own practical, real-world advice from theircollective experience. These uniquely comprehensive explanations and the widecoverage provided in this book surpass any other content currently available inany other book, article, or documentation on the subject.KEY POINTS. First book to focus on how to use the JBoss application server. Written by expert authors who share their real-world experiences. Comprehensive coverage of topic surpasses any other book or article. Teaches how to use "hot" technologies such as JBoss Seam and JBoss PortalMARKET INFORMATIONThe JBoss Application Server is a Java-based application server; a software-basedserver that can run software components that developers build. The JBossApplication Server is compliant with the Java Enterprise Edition 5 specificationdefined by the Java Community Process. Anyone interested in working with theJBoss Application Server would be interested in this book. This includes developerswriting Java EE applications, as well as administrators responsible for maintainingthe JBoss Application Server.
- AutorJavid Jamae
- Seiten464 Seiten
- Gewicht825 g
Meistverkauft in Informatik
Hier sparen: Informatik
- EUR 38,50Preistendenz: EUR 42,08
- EUR 34,99Preistendenz: EUR 36,82
- EUR 39,90Preistendenz: EUR 41,99
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 26,30
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 21,00
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.