Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungNMR spectroscopy has undergone a revolution in recent years with the advent of several new methods overcoming the problems of sensitivity and resolution. Recent developments in biotechnology have made it easier and economical to introduce 13C, 15N and 2H into proteins and nucleic acids. At the same time, there has been an explosion in the number of NMR experiments that utilize such isotope labeled samples. Thus, a combination of isotopic labeling and multidimensional, multinuclear NMR has opened up new avenues for structural studies of proteins, nucleic acids and their complexes.
This book will focus on recent developments in isotope labeling methods for structural studies of small molecules, peptides, proteins and nucleic acids. The aim of the book is to serve as a compendium of isotope labeling for the biomolecular NMR community providing comprehensive coverage of the existing methods and latest developments along with protocols and practical hints on the various experimental aspects. The book will cover a wide range of topics in isotope labeling under one title including emerging areas of metabolonomics and solid state NMR. One of the major advancements in NMR spectroscopy of biomolecules has been the development of methods for isotope labeling. At the same time there has been a rapid progress in the number of NMR experiments that utilize such isotope labeled samples. Thus a combination of isotopic labeling and multidimensional, multinuclear experiments has significantly expanded the range of problems in structural biology amenable to NMR.
This book is intended to serve as a compendium of isotope labeling for the biomolecular NMR community providing comprehensive coverage of the existing methods and latest developments along with protocols and practical hints on the various experimental aspects. Researchers in academia or industry will find it useful to have a single book covering a wide range of topics including the emerging areas of large/membrane proteins, RNA, metabolonomics and solid state NMR.
- AutorKatarzyna Oaaaska-Ponikwia,Katarzyna Ozanska-Ponikwia
- HerausgaberHanudatta S. Atreya
- SerieAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten219 Seiten
- Gewicht646 g
Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 87,99Preistendenz: EUR 91,05
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,36
- EUR 39,99Preistendenz: EUR 41,61
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,25
- EUR 29,00Preistendenz: EUR 37,45
- EUR 34,99Preistendenz: EUR 36,40
- EUR 16,80Preistendenz: EUR 17,28
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.