Meistverkauft in Informatik
Hier sparen: Informatik
- EUR 39,99Preistendenz: EUR 40,42
- EUR 24,90Preistendenz: EUR 25,89
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,32
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,42
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,70
- EUR 16,90Preistendenz: EUR 17,22
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 17,63
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis volume contains articles accepted for presentation during The Intelligent Information Systems Symposium I1S'2000 which was held in Bystra, Poland, on June 12-16, 2000. This is ninth, in the order, symposium organized by the Institute of Computer Science of Polish Academy of Sciences and devoted to new trends in (broadly understood) Artificial Intelligence. The idea of organizing such meetings dates back to 1992. Our main in tention guided the first, rather small-audience, workshop in the series was to resume the results gained in Polish scientific centers as well as contrast them with the research performed by Polish scientists working at the uni versities in Europe and USA. This idea proved to be attractive enough that we decided to continue such meetings. As the years went by, the workshops has transformed into regular symposia devoted to such fields like Machine Learning, Knowledge Discovery, Natural Language Processing, Knowledge Based Systems and Reasoning, and Soft Computing (Le. Fuzzy and Rough Sets, Bayesian Networks, Neural Networks and Evolutionary Algorithms). At present, about 50 papers prepared by researches from Poland and other countries are usually presented. Besides, for several years now, the symposia are accompanied by a number of tutorials, given by the outstanding scientists in their domain. Up to this year the proceedings were published as our local publication and they were distributed among the scientific libraries. We feel however, that the subject matter as well as the quality of papers is sufficient to present the proceedings to a broader scientific audience.
- AutorMaciej Michalewicz,Mieczyslaw Klopotek,Slawomir T. Wierzchon
- HerausgaberMaciej Michalewicz,Mieczyslaw Klopotek,Slawomir T. Wierzchon
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000.
- Seiten364 Seiten
- Gewicht573 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.