Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 15,00Preistendenz: EUR 15,32
- EUR 34,99Preistendenz: EUR 36,45
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 26,03
- EUR 21,90Preistendenz: EUR 22,56
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,81
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,43
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 15,62
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe survey investigated primary teachers' attitudes towards teaching pupils with intellectual disabilities in ordinary schools. An attitude scale adapted from Larivee and Cook (1979) was used to collect data. The sample included 130 teachers randomly drawn from 12 primary schools in each of the sub-counties in Abim district. Findings showed that 77.2 % of the teachers in the sample were untrained in Special Needs Education and most of them taught in generally large,overcrowded classes. Teachers' attitudes were found to be almost positive towards inclusion and they were willing to teach pupils with intellectual disabilities in ordinary schools. A Pearson's correlation coefficient showed a strong and significant positive correlation between attitudes and willingness while the independent samples t-test revealed a slightly significant relation between attitudes and training level in Special Needs Education. In light of the findings, it was concluded that there was a positive prospect for inclusive education in Abim district since teachers' attitudes were nearly positive. The study recommended training teachers in inclusive education at district level.
- AutorPatrick Ojok
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten136 Seiten
- Gewicht219 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.