Hier sparen: Geschichte & Archäologie
- EUR 24,95Preistendenz: EUR 25,77
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,62
- EUR 49,95Preistendenz: EUR 51,55
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,43
- EUR 16,90Preistendenz: EUR 17,46
- EUR 28,00Preistendenz: EUR 29,09
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,48
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungWhat if Kennedy were not killed that fateful day? What would the 1964 campaign have looked like? Would changes have been made to the ticket? How would Kennedy, in his second term, have approached Vietnam, civil rights, the Cold War? With Hoover as an enemy, would his indiscreet private life finally have become public? Would his health issues have become so severe as to literally cripple his presidency? And what small turns of fate in the days and years before Dallas might have kept him from ever reaching the White House in the first place?
The answers Greenfield provides and the scenarios he develops are startlingly realistic, rich in detail, shocking in their projections, but always deeply, remarkably plausible. If Kennedy Lived is a tour de force of American history from one of the country's most brilliant and illuminating political commentators.
- AutorJeff Greenfield
- VerlagPenguin LCC US
- Seiten272 Seiten
- Gewicht256 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.