Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 15,00Preistendenz: EUR 15,30
- EUR 22,00Preistendenz: EUR 22,88
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,79
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,38
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,64
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,28
- EUR 40,00Preistendenz: EUR 41,59
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe study of liquids covers a wide range of scientific disciplines, primarily in physics and chemistry. As a result of this disparate activity the links between new developments in remote fields are seldom co-ordinated into a single conference. The objective of the present meeting was to gather together people with different forms of expertise. Previous ASI meetings on the liquid state have been held over an extended period and have occurred on a three-yearly basis. The first meeting in this series was on 'Structure and Dynamics of Liquids' in 1980 and was held on the island of Corsica. The next meeting on 'Molecular liquids: Dynamics and Interactions' was held in Florence in 1983 and was followed by 'Aqueous Solutions' at the Institut d'Etudes Scientifiques de Cargese in 1986. It therefore seemed a natural choice to select Cargese for the next meeting in 1989 and to choose a topic which emphasised a particular area of liquid state studies. Due to our own involvement in collaborative research we considered that 'Hydrogen-bonded liquids' would be an appropriate topic. One of its attractions, was that there was much new material coming from widely disparate investigations and it would be a convenient time to draw together the different strands. The particular interest in water was clearly central to this topic but it was thought desirable to set this development in the wider context of other systems in which hydrogen-bonding plays a significant role.
- HerausgaberJ.C. Dore,José Teixeira
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
- Seiten437 Seiten
- Gewicht694 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.