Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 28,80Preistendenz: EUR 30,50
- EUR 24,95Preistendenz: EUR 26,42
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 21,13
- EUR 21,90Preistendenz: EUR 23,19
- EUR 18,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,01
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 15,88
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 17,95
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungIn order to provide an assessment of experiences of patients on the ARVs it is essential to ascertain how accessible ARVs are, moreover, is it is critical to determine the level of quality and the extent in which patients are satisfied with service provided. The purpose of the research was addressed within a quantitative approach applying descriptive designs. Systematic random sampling consisted of 402 patients on the ARV programme in three hospitals namely: Tshwane District, Pretoria West and Kalafong Hospitals.Data was captured on Microsoft Excel 2007 and descriptive statistics was analysed with Stata 10. In this study 415 interviews were secured in all three hospitals, A total of 415 questionnaires were distributed in all three hospitals where a response of 97% was obtained, which compares favorably with the experience of other researchers. The study reveals that the CCMT programme in Tshwane District, Pretoria West, and Kalafong hospitals is being implemented in accordance with what has been prescribed in the operational plan for CCMT as it is accessible, of good quality with patients that are generally satisfied with service provided.
- AutorMmbangiseni Magoro
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten116 Seiten
- Gewicht171 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.