Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in CDs
Hier sparen: CDs
- EUR 6,90Preistendenz: EUR 11,67
- EUR 13,99Preistendenz: EUR 27,30
- EUR 15,00Preistendenz: EUR 18,62
- EUR 18,78Preistendenz: EUR 19,53
- EUR 18,99Preistendenz: EUR 19,82
Über dieses Produkt
Self-taught composer Georg Telemann was a friend and contemporary of J.S. Bach -- and more admired than the great organist during their lifetimes. Telemann, who continued to write music well into his 80s, constantly put younger composers to shame with his fashionable compositions, always keeping up with the latest trends.
Pictorial music, often influenced by Telemann's impish sense of humour, is characteristic of much of the composer's work, and his compositions for keyboard are no exception. These works represent a relatively small, and often neglected, part of his oeuvre, and yet the variety of styles within his keyboard works is impressive; the works often move with total fluidity through Telemann's much-loved French style to vivid Scherzos. This collection also contains Telemann's least known keyboard suites, all of which were written before 1730.
The works are performed on harpsichord and organ by Robert Loreggian. He is one of Italy's best known and most esteemed keyboardists, he perfectly conveys the zest and good humour of these works, playing alternatively a copy of a historic harpsichord and an organ.
- Recorded in 2012.
- Contains liner notes on the composer and works.
- Georg Philipp Telemann was one of the most prolific composers of all time. A contemporary of Bach (and in his time even more famous) he composed in all existing genres, his music excelling in craftsmanship, originality and freshness.
- Telemann wrote an immense oeuvre for keyboard (he was a virtuoso on the instrument himself). This 3-CD set contains an abundance of smaller pieces: fugues, overtures, suites and partitas. No matter how short or "small" the piece, the music shines with Telemann's particular wit and brilliance, the stamp of a true genius.
- New recording, extensive liner notes.
- KomponistGeorg Philipp Telemann;Roberto Loreggian
- KünstlerRoberto Loreggian
- Datum der Veröffentlichung01. November 2013