Meistverkauft in Autos & Motorräder
Hier sparen: Autos & Motorräder
- EUR 385,00Preistendenz: EUR 403,62
- EUR 93,85Preistendenz: EUR 106,61
- EUR 409,95Preistendenz: EUR 473,84
- EUR 269,94Preistendenz: EUR 277,62
- EUR 149,90Preistendenz: EUR 163,73
- EUR 134,72Preistendenz: EUR 139,51
- EUR 125,95Preistendenz: EUR 128,64
Über dieses Produkt
- Product InformationThe HPI Racing Savage Flux RTR is a 1/8 scale monster truck with an eye catching tribal flame paint job. It can be not only cool to show off, but it's built with high quality parts. This HPI Savage Flux truck is fast, durable, and can be suitable for both beginners and the more advanced. It can reach an impressive speed of 62 mph thanks to its powerful motor and twin battery packs. The electronic speed control of this truck can handle enormous amounts of power. The HPI Savage Flux truck operates on an HPI 2.4GHz radio system. An HPI RC Cars DVD comes with it to help you learn how to drive the HPI Savage Flux RTR truck.This Savage racing truck model is equipped with tough, heavy duty option parts to help it handle the powerful motor. It has a sturdy all metal gear drivetrain, machine cut diff gears, and a powerful SF-5 metal gear servo. This electric vehicle also features legendary Savage suspension parts and shock towers for greater durability. A wheelie bar comes with the truck that you can attach for additional protection. The wheelie bar can also help prevent the Savage truck from flipping backward when it suddenly accelerates. The ESC is an ELC 6S with proportional brake handles, and the spur gear is made from 44 tooth machined steel.This monster truck is equipped with single shocks that work great. You don't have to spend as much time on shock maintenance with this product. In order to improve the balance of the HPI Savage Flux, a battery box is located on each side of the truck. The boxes are large enough to hold almost any pack size. You can experiment with different packs to determine which you like the most. The battery boxes have small rubber tabs that keep them closed while you're driving the HPI Savage Flux. It can accept batteries up to 16 NiMH cells or two LiPo batteries of the 2S and 3S type.The Savage Flux comes with an HPI Blur brushless speed controller and has an HPI TORK 2200 brushless motor, which can be a powerful combination. The truck is weighty, but it can travel with great ease. You can execute back flips and other in the air tricks with this machinery. Because it's an electric vehicle, you'll never have to stop to add nitro or fuel. The HPI Savage Flux can be quick and easy to use since all you have to do is insert two matching battery packs.These radio controlled trucks are ranked Traxxas skill level one, making them suitable for beginners. You don't need any previous experience with operating R/C vehicles to drive Traxxas skill level one truck models. Seasoned R/C trucks enthusiasts can have just as much fun as beginners speeding around the track with the HPI Savage.The chassis of this radio controlled truck is a 0.098 inch thick, Rigid 6061 series aluminum TVP with extra low GC. Its chassis can help give the truck a high degree of control and cornering ability with less concern for rolling. The drive on this HPI Racing Savage truck is a four wheel shaft. You can have fun racing it in areas with low traction. The Savage can be easily operated on terrains ranging from a sandy beach to snow.
- BrandHPI Racing
- CharacterSavage Flux Hp
- Vehicle TypeRC Truck
- Car TypeOff-Road
- Fuel SourceElectric,Nitro
- BatteryLithium Polymer,Ni-MH
- Max Speed62 mph
- State of AssemblyReady-to-Go
- Length21 in.
- Width16.8 in.
- Height10 in.
- Wheelbase Size13.6 in.
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.