Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungAlthough they are typically viewed as silent witnesses in schools during the worldwide infatuation with school reform, this book, in fact, reveals young people to be active agents with something worthwhile to say about their schooling and what might be done to make learning more exciting and relevant to their lives and aspirations. The authors foreground the stories of some 100 young informants from low socioeconomic backgrounds who had been repelled by school, but found their way back in to learning through alternative education programs that offered them a sense of direction, hope, and purpose &8211; although they also presented them with some tensions and dilemmas. At a time when educational policies are bearing down heavily on schools through national testing regimes, accountability standards, and other repressive measures, it is refreshing to hear from young people about ways that schools can be made more humane and educationally rewarding places.
- AutorJohn Smyth,Peter McInerney
- VerlagLang, Peter
- Seiten137 Seiten
- Gewicht219 g
Hier sparen: Soziologie
- EUR 20,99Preistendenz: EUR 21,54
- EUR 29,99Preistendenz: EUR 30,55
- EUR 29,90Preistendenz: EUR 30,64
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 15,54
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,70
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,46
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,23
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.