Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis successful book provides in its second edition an interactive and illustrative guide from two-dimensional curve fitting to multidimensional clustering and machine learning with neural networks or support vector machines. Along the way topics like mathematical optimization or evolutionary algorithms are touched. All concepts and ideas are outlined in a clear cut manner with graphically depicted plausibility arguments and a little elementary mathematics. The major topics are extensively outlined with exploratory examples and applications. The primary goal is to be as illustrative as possible without hiding problems and pitfalls but to address them. The character of an illustrative cookbook is complemented with specific sections that address more fundamental questions like the relation between machine learning and human intelligence. All topics are completely demonstrated with the computing platform Mathematica and the Computational Intelligence Packages (CIP), a high-level function library developed with Mathematica's programming language on top of Mathematica's algorithms. CIP is open-source and the detailed code used throughout the book is freely accessible. The target readerships are students of (computer) science and engineering as well as scientific practitioners in industry and academia who deserve an illustrative introduction. Readers with programming skills may easily port or customize the provided code. "'From curve fitting to machine learning' is ... a useful book. ... It contains the basic formulas of curve fitting and related subjects and throws in, what is missing in so many books, the code to reproduce the results. All in all this is an interesting and useful book both for novice as well as expert readers. For the novice it is a good introductory book and the expert will appreciate the many examples and working code". Leslie A. Piegl (Review of the first edition, 2012).
- AutorAchim Zielesny
- SerieIntelligent Systems Reference Library
- Ausgabe2nd ed. 2016
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten498 Seiten
- Gewicht931 g
Meistverkauft in Informatik
Hier sparen: Informatik
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 17,33
- EUR 39,90Preistendenz: EUR 42,43
- EUR 24,95Preistendenz: EUR 25,39
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 21,21
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,22
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,22
- EUR 39,90Preistendenz: EUR 40,80
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.