Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 12,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,43
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,66
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,30
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,60
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,63
- EUR 13,54Preistendenz: EUR 25,42
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,28
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThere is almost no field in Mathematics which does not use Mathe matical Analysis. Computer methods in Applied Mathematics, too, are often based on statements and procedures of Mathematical Analysis. An important part of Mathematical Analysis is Complex Analysis because it has many applications in various branches of Mathematics. Since the field of Complex Analysis and its applications is a focal point in the Vietnamese research programme, the Hanoi University of Technology organized an International Conference on Finite or Infinite Dimensional Complex Analysis and Applications which took place in Hanoi from August 8 - 12, 2001. This conference th was the 9 one in a series of conferences which take place alternately in China, Japan, Korea and Vietnam each year. The first one took place th at Pusan University in Korea in 1993. The preceding 8 conference was th held in Shandong in China in August 2000. The 9 conference of the was the first one which took place above mentioned series of conferences in Vietnam. Present trends in Complex Analysis reflected in the present volume are mainly concentrated in the following four research directions: 1 Value distribution theory (including meromorphic funtions, mero morphic mappings, as well as p-adic functions over fields of finite or zero characteristic) and its applications, 2 Holomorphic functions in several (finitely or infinitely many) com plex variables, 3 Clifford Analysis, i.e., complex methods in higher-dimensional real Euclidian spaces, 4 Generalized analytic functions.
- HerausgaberChung-Chun Yang,Le Hung Son,Wolfgang Tutschke
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
- Seiten381 Seiten
- Gewicht603 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.