Über dieses Produkt
Would you love to start your own business but feel daunted by the slim odds of success? Do you dream about making millions but simply don't know where to start?
Find Your Lightbulb answers all these questions, helping you to harness your ability to make millions from nothing more than a simple idea.
You don't need to be superhuman, you don't need to have funds in the bank - you don't even need to have an amazing idea in order to get started. Serial entrepreneur Mike Harris shows you that all it takes is enthusiasm, commitment and a willingness to learn.
And Mike Should know - he's spent the past 20 years creating successful businesses from apparently impossible ideas - ideas which everyone told him would never work.
With invaluable business advice and case studies from entrepreneurs and innovators on both sides of the Atlantic, this make-it-happen manual will help you fix the odds of success firmly in your favour.
Mike Invites you to plug into the collective wisdom of an army of high-achievers:
* Get started in the most powerful way possible.
* Discover how to deal constructively with the inevitable criticisms
* Learn how to find hundreds of successful ideas.
* Get your business funded.
* Create the most powerful yet often neglected assets possible for your new business.
* Discover the one fundamental principle which characterises all successful leaders.
* Uncover the best kept secret in business.
* Put all of this together in a step-by-step approach to success.
- AutorMike Harris
- Ausgabe1. Auflage
- VerlagJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Seiten192 Seiten
- Gewicht336 g