Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 49,90Preistendenz: EUR 51,92
- EUR 24,95Preistendenz: EUR 25,49
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,78
- EUR 19,80Preistendenz: EUR 20,07
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,76
- EUR 13,54Preistendenz: EUR 25,58
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungOver billions of people in the world still suffer from safe and adequate water. This crisis has of late become of great concern to many countries in Africa. Despites the hundreds of millions of dollars spent on rural water projects in Africa, poor quality water still remains to threatening the health and livelihoods of millions of vulnerable people. Sierra Leone has two distinct seasons (dry & rainy). The country experiences so much rain in the raining season and so much is being wasted. In the dry season, especially at peak periods, there is lack of potable water, which brings a lot of sufferings to people especially women and children. How far this is realized remains to be seen. Most of the community epidemics are water related. It was on this basis that the research seeks to look into feasibility assessment of community water banks as opportunity for health and hygiene promotion in Sierra Leone. This book will increase your knowledge in the practicability of creating water banks with cost implication, alternative means of accessing safe water and a culturally acceptable means of maintaining and promoting health and sanitation.
- AutorAbu James Sundufu,David Henry Jimmy,Edwin Sam Mbomah
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten88 Seiten
- Gewicht147 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.