Meistverkauft in Fachbücher & Lernen
Hier sparen: Fachbücher & Lernen
- EUR 20,00Preistendenz: EUR 21,18
- EUR 1,00Preistendenz: EUR 1,06
- EUR 49,00Preistendenz: EUR 51,90
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,58
- EUR 22,90Preistendenz: EUR 24,26
- EUR 40,50Preistendenz: EUR 42,89
- EUR 39,80Preistendenz: EUR 42,14
Über dieses Produkt
- SynopsisAs a natural health practitioner, Dr. Doholis has always been interested in diet and supplementation, as part of the normal regimen of his patients, along with their structural years, of a minor nature, necessitating occasionally, going on limited calorie diets to help move the needle back down on the weight scale. Recently however, after developing a knee problem eventually requiring an operation and arthroscopy on the knee, he gained over 30 pounds in the injury and recovery process. Rather than going on a quick fix' diet to rid himself of the extra weight, he instead did more extensive personal research into many of the top diets, trying a few of them and realized that many did not actually promote overall health,' as part of the final process or goal. Most diets and exercise programs are essentially quick fix systems,' that give you limited return for your efforts since, you usually end up back where you started, or worse, in 3-6 months! This, then is the essence of the book, Fat to Fit, Bit by Bit, promoting a proper healthy diet, an exercise program that is multi-faceted in nature, along with motivation, and rest and a proper functioning nervous system as integral components of GOOD LONG TERM HEALTH! The most important benefit is, it puts HEALTH as the final goal in the process, with small behavioral changes over time, to accomplish that result. It is not a quick fix system but rather a methodical ongoing process of goals and results. As an additional thought, even if you don't lose all the weight you want, or become the sculptured physical specimen, you expect after doing what you do, you will have gained SOME measure of better health, over the long term, and be better off for it.
- AuthorD. C. Stephen J. Doholis
- Number Of Pages176 pages
- Publication Date2006-09-01
- Copyright Date2006
- Weight9.5 Oz
- Height0.4 In.
- Width6 In.
- Length9 In.
- LC Classification NumberRM222.2.D638 2006
- Dewey Decimal613.2/5
- Dewey Edition22
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.