Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,34
- EUR 24,95Preistendenz: EUR 25,48
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,78
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,70
- EUR 19,80Preistendenz: EUR 20,06
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,75
- EUR 13,54Preistendenz: EUR 25,57
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungForeign Direct Investment (FDI) broadly encompasses any long-term investments by an entity that is not a resident of the host country. Typically, the investment is over a long duration of time and the idea is to make an initial investment and then subsequently keep investing to leverage the host country's advantages which could be in the form of access to better (and cheaper) resources, access to a consumer market or access to talent specific to the host country - which results in the enhancement of efficiency. This long-term relationship benefits both the investor as well as the host country. The investor benefits in getting higher returns for his investment than he would have gotten for the same investment in his country and the host country can benefit by the increased know how or technology transfer to its workers, increased pressure on its domestic industry to compete with the foreign entity thus making the industry improve as a whole or by having a demonstration effect on other entities thinking about investing in the host country. Foreign direct investment (FDI) in India has played an important role in the development of the Indian economy. FDI in India has in a lot of ways.
- AutorAnubha Singh
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten76 Seiten
- Gewicht130 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.