Meistverkauft in PC- & Videospiele
Hier sparen: PC- & Videospiele
- EUR 27,99Preistendenz: EUR 35,69
- EUR 25,88Preistendenz: EUR 29,74
- EUR 34,99Preistendenz: EUR 35,72
- EUR 10,85Preistendenz: EUR 18,83
- EUR 36,00Preistendenz: EUR 38,78
- EUR 6,99Preistendenz: EUR 8,40
- EUR 14,39Preistendenz: EUR 17,83
Über dieses Produkt
- Product InformationThe Lockheed-Martin F-16 has been historically proven to be a highly durable and capable fighter planes in modern warfare. More than 20 countries either utilize the F-16 now or have them on order. In the last quarter-century, more than 4,000 F-16's have been manufactured with continuous upgrading of weaponry and capability adding even more dimension to this sturdy fighter.
F-16 Aggressor is a flight simulation built to exacting specifications. As late as 1998, the Block 50/52 was the standard United States Air Force version of the F-16 with a delta-wing version (Block 60) of the aircraft scheduled to hit the skies in 2001. The F-16 uses a fly-by-wire control system which means the pilot's control stick is connected to control actuators by wire, not rods and cranks as in days past. This feature makes the F-16 agile and invites aggressive flying.
In F-16 Aggressor, the player will experience a world spanning more than 900 billion square meters of 3D enhanced, texture-mapped environmental landscapes. Time of day, weather conditions, atmospheric clouds, mist and a wide variety of terrain are all features of the game. More than 40 geopolitical missions await the cyber-pilot, covering areas over the African continent.
Specific locales of the missions sprawl over a vast theater, ranging from the Atlantic coast in northwest Africa (Morocco) to the Saharan regions encompassing Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania and the island of Madagascar in the Indian Ocean. Landscape features include the Great Rift Valley, the Serengeti Plain, the startling red Lake Natron, Lake Tana, the soaring peaks of Kilimanjaro and the Atlas Mountain Range in northwest Africa.
Topping off the F-16 simulation is real-time voice sampling, 3D sound, Doppler sound effects, an original, digitally mastered music score and terrain that is mapped to 1 km 2 resolutions. The cockpit replicates the real deal in nearly every facet and the game offers ten cockpit views and adjustable HUD (head up display) functionality. Eight camera views including fly-by and chase perspectives are available as well.
- PublisherSold Out Software
- GameF-16 Aggressor
- ESRB RatingE - Everyone
- ESRB DescriptorAnimated Violence
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick,Keyboard,Mouse
- Number of Players1
- Release Year1999
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.