Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungEssay from the year 2011 in the subject Philosophy - Philosophy of the Present, grade: -, - (Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi), language: English, comment: Foucault on Ethics and Aesthetics , abstract: the directions often and repeatedly taken in most of the works that have been undertaken on Foucault are to place him within the general continental philosophy; to examine the theoretical and methodological breaks and continuities within his work and between his work and other major figures in the discipline; to examine the nature of his work, that is, to say whether he can be placed part on the thesis, the accepted "classics" of Continental Thought, or with the postmodern, post-structural antithesis; to examine the outcome of his work or what impacts his work has had on Western culture. The present study rather asks a very simple and straightforward question and, that is, how did the way Foucault use historical archaeology allowed him, as an analyst, to change himself from within? Or how Foucault's usage of language constantly changed himself from within? Or what is there in language, if it comes from outside, that transforms the reader from within?
- AutorAbhilash G. Nath
- Seiten24 Seiten
- Gewicht53 g
Hier sparen: Philosophie
- EUR 22,99Preistendenz: EUR 23,77
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,55
- EUR 39,90Preistendenz: EUR 41,25
- EUR 16,00Preistendenz: EUR 16,54
- EUR 24,95Preistendenz: EUR 25,55
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,45
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 17,28
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.