Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 20,00Preistendenz: EUR 21,02
- EUR 84,00Preistendenz: EUR 88,28
- EUR 49,00Preistendenz: EUR 51,50
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,50
- EUR 14,95Preistendenz: EUR 15,71
- EUR 22,00Preistendenz: EUR 23,12
- EUR 39,80Preistendenz: EUR 41,82
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungEnterprise Risk Management: A Common Framework for the Entire Organization discusses the many types of risks all businesses face. It reviews various categories of risk, including financial, cyber, health, safety and environmental, brand, supply chain, political, and strategic risks and many others. It provides a common framework and terminology for managing these risks to build an effective enterprise risk management system. This enables companies to prevent major risk events, detect them when they happen, and to respond quickly, appropriately, and resiliently. The book solves the problem of differing strategies, techniques, and terminology within an organization and between different risk specialties by presenting the core principles common to managing all types of risks, while also showing how these principles apply to physical, financial, brand, and global strategy risks. Enterprise Risk Management is ideal for executives and managers across the entire organization, providing the comprehensive understanding they need, in everyday language, to successfully navigate, manage, and mitigate the complex risks they face in today's global market.
Provides a framework on which to build an enterprise-wide system to manage risk and potential losses in business settings
Solves the problem of differing strategies, techniques, and terminology within an organization by presenting the core principles common to managing all types of risks
Offers principles which apply to physical, financial, brand, and global strategy risks
Presents useful, building block information in everyday language for both managers and risk practitioners across the entire organization
- AutorPhilip E. J. Green
- VerlagElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten260 Seiten
- Gewicht710 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.