Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungEffective engineering design must be carefully planned and systematically executed. In particular, engineering design methods must integrate the many different aspects of designing and the priorities of the end-user.
This proven and internationally recognized text teaches the methods and ideas of engineering design as a condition of successful product development. It breaks down the design process into phases and then into distinct steps, each with its own working methods. Having established itself, in earlier editions, as a key text, Engineering Design (3rd edition) is enhanced with more input from practising engineers, providing more examples of product development; it also tightens the scientific bases of its design ideas with new solution fields in composite components, building methods, mechatronics and adaptronics and pays attention to the economic aspects of design and development including quality assurance. The third edition also integrates electronic design process technology into its methods.
Engineering Design (3rd edition) is translated and edited by Ken Wallace, Chairman of the Engineering Design Centre at the University of Cambridge and Luciënne Blessing, Professor of Engineering Design at the Technical University of Berlin. It is translated from the sixth German edition.
Topics covered include:
* psychology of design;
* product planning and development;
* the design process including design for recycling;
* conceptual design;
* embodiment design;
* size ranges and modular products;
* design for quality and minimum cost.
Written to provide students and tutors of engineering design with all the fundamental information they require in a crucial subject, Engineering Design (3rd edition) will also be of immense value as a reference to anyone working in the area.
- AutorGerhard Pahl,Jörg Feldhusen,Karl-Heinrich Grote,Wolfgang Beitz
- HerausgaberGerhard Pahl,Jörg Feldhusen,Ken Wallace,Lucienne Blessing,Wolfgang Beitz
- Ausgabe3rd ed. 2007
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten617 Seiten
- Gewicht2360 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 20,00Preistendenz: EUR 21,34
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,60
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,42
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 21,21
- EUR 22,90Preistendenz: EUR 23,49
- EUR 39,80Preistendenz: EUR 42,44
- EUR 39,99Preistendenz: EUR 42,65
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.