Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 15,00Preistendenz: EUR 15,30
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 26,00
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,59
- EUR 21,90Preistendenz: EUR 22,53
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,33
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 15,60
- EUR 6,66Preistendenz: EUR 10,59
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungFerdinand worked with one of the prestigious media houses in Ghana as a Media Manager from 2005 to 2008 where he witnessed the systematic exclusion of some of the most vulnerable persons in society from active engagement in national activities. Ferdinand became motivated to research on how these gaps could be bridged to ensure the inclusion of every citizenry in society. His dreams were fulfilled when he was offered to study International relations at Brock University, ON in 2008. His research focused on Women and Democracy in Ghana". Ferdinand decided to go back to pursue another research degree, but this time with the Centre for Applied Disability Studies at Brock University where he focused on Creating Sustainable livelihood for persons with intellectual disabilities . The aim is to advocate for inclusiveness as a worthwhile goal in communities, societies and countries. His research was also selected as the best from Brock University for the National Trudeau Foundation scholarship award. While at Brock University, he was the Vice President of the Graduate Students Association. He was also the Local Arrangements Coordinator for the 2014 SSHRC congress for CDSA and ANSER.
- AutorFerdinand Reimmer
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten136 Seiten
- Gewicht219 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.