Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 12,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,43
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,66
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,60
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,63
- EUR 13,54Preistendenz: EUR 25,42
- EUR 14,95Preistendenz: EUR 15,94
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,28
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungIn many parliamentary systems such as in Australia, New Zealand and United Kingdom (UK), election timing is an important control wielded by the prevailing government to maximize its expected remaining life in power. Governments also make timely policy announcements to manipulate their popularity, and in conjunction with election timing can further extend their life in power. Oppositions, on the other hand have no influence over election timing, but maintain a set of their own policy announcements which are expected to sway voters' intentions away from governments and in favor of themselves. This problem has been discussed in many academic literature, but only a few use approaches discussed in this book. This book provides approaches using stochastic differential equations (SDEs) in modelling poll data in Australia. SDEs have been extensively used to model various phenomena in daily life, such as in finance, insurance, biology, physics and many other areas. This book is useful for academics in mathematics, physics, finance, biology, political science or anyone else who interested in the applications of mathematics in politics.
- AutorDharma Lesmono
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten176 Seiten
- Gewicht278 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.