Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 24,00Preistendenz: EUR 25,00
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,10
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,41
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,72
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,43
- EUR 8,99Preistendenz: EUR 9,24
- EUR 15,85Preistendenz: EUR 18,01
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis is a management oriented book about efficiency, quality and effectiveness designed for an audience of management practitioners, scholars, and students. The integrative approach developed in this book contains new ideas regarding quality and efficiency-based effective management. These ideas lend themselves to managerial applications. This work is not meant to provide an exhaustive account of the measurement, and applications of effectiveness, quality, and efficiency concepts. With the exception of the treatment of conventional productivity concepts and measurements in Chapter 2, and of production flexibility in Chapter 5, the discussion in this book is largely non-teclmical. Among management practitioners, the book may be of particular interest to managers with broad strategic orientations in the fields of production management, quality management, marketing, and management of human resources. The academic audience is likely to include scholars and students interested in strategic planning, applied productivity analysis, quality management, marketing management, and management of human resources. The book could also be used as a supplementary text to or part of the readings in basic and advanced courses in strategic management, production management, and quality management. Concepts and dimensions of efficiency, quality, and effectiveness, as used throughout this book, are introduced in Chapter 1. The intricate sets of relationships among effectiveness, quality, and efficiency are explored.
- AutorEphraim F. Sudit
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996.
- Seiten122 Seiten
- Gewicht223 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.