Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,34
- EUR 39,99Preistendenz: EUR 41,57
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,23
- EUR 29,00Preistendenz: EUR 37,42
- EUR 34,99Preistendenz: EUR 36,37
- EUR 16,80Preistendenz: EUR 17,27
Über dieses Produkt
Gordonia bronchialis, a gram positive organism is known to cause infections in immunocompromised and immunocompentent hosts. It primarily causes lung, blood, wound infections and breast abscess. The bacterial strain DSM 43247 (Strain 3410T) was isolated from the sputum of a patient with pulmonary disease. The metabolic pathways involved, corresponding genes and its codon statistics were studied. The highly expressed gene was assumed to be the drug target based on the codon statistics value called codon adaptation index (CAI). From CAI results, key enzymes were selected by functional importance of pathway, enzyme role and frequency in various pathways. The 3D structure prediction analysis was carried out by homology modeling method. The active sites prediction was done by using Q site finder. Thus, the drug target identification by novel approach and its 3D structure prediction by homology modeling reveal more information and act as mode for the cure of Gordonia bronchialis DSM 43247 infections.
- AutorAfshan Srikumar,Rohini Karunakaran,Srikumar P. S.
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten104 Seiten
- Gewicht171 g