Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungAki Nuredini&8217;s Italian restaurant SOLE in Annagasse in Vienna has an excellent reputation, especially among musicians &8211; one could almost say: excellent resonance. Everything is melodic here: the harmonious architecture by Johannes Spalt, the classic dishes in harmonic tones on the menu and the padrone himself &8211; a proven concert and opera fan, but above all: &8216;padre&8217;, a father figure for all the singers, directors, stage producers and of course the music-loving audiences of the nearby temples of the muses, the State Opera, Musikverein and Konzerthaus.
This richly illustrated volume offers, as antipasti and dolci, as it were, insights into the padrone&8217;s biography and his influence on local history in Vienna as well as into the history of Annagasse. The main course is made up of sustaining ingredients from Vienna&8217;s musical life: composed of role debuts and refusals, premieres, reprises, quotations from artists, which &8211; in retrospect &8211; are often a cause for amused amazement in today&8217;s reader &8230;
- AutorMichaela Schlögl,Wilhelm Sinkovicz
- Ausgabe1. Auflage
- VerlagEcho medienhaus
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten288 Seiten
- Gewicht1550 g
- LeseprobeA Home for Artists from all over the WorldIn the heart of Vienna, not far from the Ringstraße and at an equal distance between the State Opera and the Musikverein, there is a charming little alley way Annagasse. Built in genuine Baroque style and neither even nor straight, it winds peacefully past the façades of town houses from the 17th and 18th century. St Anna's Church stands roughly halfway down the alley, and its bells still ring for passers-by as they used to for Haydn, Mozart, Beethoven or Schubert. Opposite the church, you can find the restaurant Sole, which has become a home from home for musicians and singers performing in Vienna. Zubin Mehta is a regular, as are Mariss Jansons, Daniel Barenboim and Franz Welser-Möst, and it is not unusual to find Anna Netrebko, Plácido Domingo, Nina Stemme or Ramón Vargas eating here. Thanks to the legendary hospitality of Sole s founder and owner, Aki Nuredini, and that of his team, Sole is the restaurant of choice for artists from the whole world over. They love to meet up there, to relax after a concert or a performance, to chat about new projects or quite simply to enjoy a plate of delicious pasta in evenings that now and then can go on until the small hours of the morning. That s when peace and quiet gradually return to the beautiful Baroque street. Soon, however, the guests will be back again, for everyone knows, in Sole You ll never eat alone!
Dominique Meyer, Director of the Vienna State Opera
Meistverkauft in Biographien & Wahre Geschichte
Hier sparen: Biographien & Wahre Geschichte
- EUR 24,00Preistendenz: EUR 24,97
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,71
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,16
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,78
- EUR 24,95Preistendenz: EUR 25,96
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,40
- EUR 22,95Preistendenz: EUR 23,88
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.