Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 49,90Preistendenz: EUR 51,88
- EUR 24,95Preistendenz: EUR 25,47
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,77
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,00
- EUR 19,80Preistendenz: EUR 20,06
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,17
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,74
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungChanges in coastal plant communities. Changes in biotic compositions are reported by many instances and climatic change is probably the most topical issue among biologists as an explanation for extinctions as well as for the establishments of new species. Howerver, disturbances of habitats also may present a threat to existing biotic communities either by directly deteriorating effects from different kinds of developments or by more subtle effects from changes in public use, like increasing leisure activities. Sandy beaches and their accompanying dunes should be considered as relatively rare biotopes in Norway. Former agriculture has most probably contributed to some of the floral diversity while today these kinds of influences have much ceased to exist. As a former resident of this very area it became a challenging task for the author to survey some of the plant communities at several sites and thereby to contribute to more knowledge about floristic dynamics within these sandy coastal settings. A study performed in 1981 facilitated the recent investigation and made possible a re-sampling design for the thesis.
- AutorØystein Langåker
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten248 Seiten
- Gewicht383 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.