Über dieses Produkt
Lonely Planet: The world´s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Discover Peru is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take in the spectacle of Machu Picchu at sunrise, treat your taste buds to Lima´s famous ceviche, or try to solve the mystery of the Nazca Lines; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Peru and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Discover Peru:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviewsfor all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, music, landscapes, outdoor activities, wildlife, food, drink, and more
- Over 50 color local maps
- Useful features - including Walking Tours, Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), and Travel with Kids
- Coverage of Iquitos, the Amazon, Huaraz, Trujillo, the North, Cuzco, Machu Picchu, Lima, Lake Titicaca, Nazca, Arequipa, the South, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Discover Peru, our easy-to-use guide, is perfect for travelers who seek the most popular attractions a destination has to offer. Filled with inspiring and colorful photos, this guide focuses on the best of the best.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends a wide range of experiences, both popular and offbeat, and extensively covers all the country has to offer? Check out Lonely Planet´s Peru guide.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Carolina A Miranda, Carolyn McCarthy, Kevin Raub, Brendan Sainsbury, and Luke Waterson.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world´s leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community
- AutorCarolina Miranda
- Ausgabe2nd edition.
- VerlagLonely Planet
- Seiten368 Seiten
- Gewicht395 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 15,36Neu
- EUR 15,34Neu
- EUR 22,46Neu
- EUR 13,22Neu
- EUR 15,36Neu
- EUR 15,36Neu
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,40
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 15,34
- EUR 21,95Preistendenz: EUR 22,46
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,60
- EUR 10,99Preistendenz: EUR 11,24
- EUR 28,00Preistendenz: EUR 28,90
- EUR 24,90Preistendenz: EUR 25,51