Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis publication collects the results of a practical experience of survey, through the direct control of satellite images from high to medium resolution, over areas subjected to desertification problems. The problems of the local population are closely tied to the equilibrium in the management of the territory, which is compromised by the difficulties of maintaining traditional methodologies of management. The new survey technologies, based on the Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System, allow analyzing the details of the present situation and point out the dynamism of the phenomena and the impacts with anthropogenic activities.
Training has been carried out in the Tozeur area, in central Tunisia, where participants had the chance to analyze on the field a series of different aspects. It has also been possible to discuss similar experiences in distant territories and the importance of the physical processes of desertification. During the development of the intensive training on the job, visits to entrepreneurial truths concerning the management of the territory have been carried out. The analyzed area finds in tourism an answer to the necessities of improving the living conditions of the population.
Specialists from twelve nations presented actions of management of the territory, with detailed attention on environmental security and the conditions of the territory. From the observations carried out the fragility of the landscape of the oases has emerged, which are subjected to total anthropogenic management and therefore closely linked to the availability of the specialized workers in the traditional methodologies. It is natural that the management of the lands changes according to modern technologies, but, with a too fast pace, this evolution risks to upset the management of the territory. The exchange of information, the ability to map the variations, the dialogue between the parts, will favor the maintenance of the political security in the Mediterranean region. This experience of cooperation and association constitutes a precedent for the development of a system of high education courses to be provided to the local communities for the common wellbeing.
- AutorAlberto Marini,Mohamed Talbi
- HerausgaberAlberto Marini,Mohamed Talbi
- SerieNATO Science for Peace and Security Series C: Environmental Security
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten274 Seiten
- Gewicht1280 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 20,00Preistendenz: EUR 20,45
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,09
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,39
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,69
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,40
- EUR 8,99Preistendenz: EUR 9,23
- EUR 15,85Preistendenz: EUR 17,99
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.