Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 15,00Preistendenz: EUR 15,32
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,25
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,41
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 26,03
- EUR 23,00Preistendenz: EUR 23,44
- EUR 21,90Preistendenz: EUR 22,56
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,43
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungSomething of apparent little importance was happening in a small Caribbean island on the morning of December 31, 1958. Later, however, it shook world opinion and caused the exodus of almost a million of its inhabitants. The name of that island, CUBA. The event was the downfall of General Fulgencio Batista's regime, overcome by the revolutionary Commander Fidel Castro. These men carried out a bloody terrorist plan that had brought panic to the Island. Promising welfare and prosperity for the Cuban people, Fidel Castro became the man of the day, benefactor of the humble and helpless. Such was the mass fanaticism, that many intelligent and well learned individuals joined the Revolution. Castro was depicted by a certain artist as the Resurrected Christ. Actually, it wasn't precisely Christ who had resurrected in Cuba. My father was one the countless followers and supporters and supporters of the Revolution. So openly had he cooperated with Castro that in several occasions Batista's Police had searched his business premises.
- AutorJ. Antonio Marmol
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten196 Seiten
- Gewicht280 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.