Über dieses Produkt
This book constitutes the proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Cross-Cultural Design, CCD 2016, held as part of the 18th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, HCII 2016, held in Toronto, ON, Canada, in July 2016 and received a total of 4354 submissions, of which 1287 papers and 186 poster papers were accepted for publication after a careful reviewing process. These papers address the latest research and development efforts and highlight the human aspects of design and use of computing systems. The papers thoroughly cover the entire field of Human-Computer Interaction, addressing major advances in knowledge and effective use of computers in a variety of application areas.
The 81 papers presented in the CCD 2016 proceedings are organized in topical sections as follows: culture and user experience; cross-cultural product and service design; cultural ergonomics; culture and mobile interaction; culture in smart environments; cross-cultural design for health, well-being and inclusion; and culture for e-commerce and business.
- HerausgaberPei-Luen Patrick Rau
- SerieLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Ausgabe1st ed. 2016
- Seiten827 Seiten
- Gewicht1276 g
Hier sparen: Informatik
- EUR 29,95Preistendenz: EUR 30,94
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,44
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,59
- EUR 39,90Preistendenz: EUR 41,50
- EUR 16,90Preistendenz: EUR 17,53
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 35,77
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,76