Meistverkauft in Rechtswissenschaften
Hier sparen: Rechtswissenschaften
- EUR 49,00Preistendenz: EUR 51,42
- EUR 7,50Preistendenz: EUR 7,62
- EUR 44,35Preistendenz: EUR 48,20
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe field of International Criminal Law (ICL) has recently experienced a significant surge in scholarship, in institutions, and in the public debate. The contemporary debate is predominantly focused on ICL's contribution to projects of justice, peace, legality, addressing impunity and accountability This book takes a critical approach to a wide variety of theoretical, practical, legal and policy issues of the operation of international criminal law as applied by international criminal court . The book is divided into five main parts. The first part focus on critical analyses on enforcement of international crimes through international criminal tribunal . The second part, examines international criminal processes and procedures, and here the author discuss issues such as defects and ambiguous in terms and definition of allege crimes in statue of Rome. The third section is a discussion of political measure of ICC as legal institution , and four section , the author has gathered critical views of non party on ICC . While the final part of the book looks at international criminal justice trough enforcement of principal of crimes in ICC .
- AutorVenus GharehBaghi
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten192 Seiten
- Gewicht271 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.