Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 15,00Preistendenz: EUR 15,30
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,79
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,38
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,68
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,40
- EUR 8,99Preistendenz: EUR 9,23
- EUR 15,85Preistendenz: EUR 17,98
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungIn recent years, problems related to global environmental disturbances have been growing more and more. In ancient times, inoceramid bivalves managed to survive by changing their species diversity and size over one meter to one centimeter, and by replacing themselves with newly originated species in order to adapt to global environmental changes, but finally they had been extinct in the Cretaceous. However, this fact is not commonly known, although it is well-known that dinosaurs had been ruined due to ancient global environmental disturbances by an extraterrestrial impact. The author took an interest in the extremely sensitive responses of inoceramid bivalves to a variety of global environment changes, examined extensively the specimens of fossils collected in Hokkaido, Japan and made a comprehensive survey of relevant literature. The author would like to provide paleontologists, geologists, earth scientists and experts of environmental protection, as well as students and people being interested in the relevant field with those findings and information. The author is also very happy if this monograph gives some kinds of hint for protection against global environmental destruction.
- AutorAkinori Takahashi
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten80 Seiten
- Gewicht123 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.