Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung'This book is a must have for anyone training to work with children. It combines theory, research-based strategies and direct experience to create a practical, accessible and thoughtful guide. New counsellors will no doubt continue to refer to the book's suggested strategies and media for years to come.' Dr Samantha Bursnall, Clinical Psychologist, Department of Child and Family, Tavistock Centre, London
This fourth edition of bestselling Counselling Children is a highly practical guide to the skills and strategies which can be used in working with children who are experiencing emotional problems.
The authors cover: -The goals for counselling children and the counsellor-child relationship -Practice frameworks for working effectively with children -Play therapy and using different media and activities -Building self esteem and social skills using worksheets.
This fully revised fourth edition includes a new chapter on Ethical Considerations; a new chapter covering Historical Background and Contemporary Ideas, helping you understand and demonstrate the evidence base for your practice; and lots more case studies to help you develop appropriate techniques across different settings and at different stages of your practice.
The book is invaluable in the practical skills training of counsellors, psychologists, social workers, occupational therapists, nurses, teachers, and other professionals who work with children.
Dr Kathryn Geldard is adjunct senior lecturer at the University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia.
David Geldard has an international reputation as a psychologist and trainer of counsellors. He is noted for his work in counselling children and their families.
Rebecca Yin Foo is an educational and developmental psychologist who specializes in working with children and families in her private practice.
- AutorDavid Geldard,Kathryn Geldard,Rebecca Yin Foo
- Ausgabe4 Rev ed.
- VerlagSage Publications
- Seiten344 Seiten
- Gewicht614 g
Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 44,00Preistendenz: EUR 46,23
- EUR 24,70Preistendenz: EUR 28,00
- EUR 29,90Preistendenz: EUR 31,29
- EUR 25,00Preistendenz: EUR 25,90
- EUR 24,95Preistendenz: EUR 25,99
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,57
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,41
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.