Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis book presents the main framework of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in connection with International Marketing. It includes the CSR background, such as its history and examples of how organizations implemented/can implement the philosophy of CSR into their core business.
It is also illustrated how companies and organizations can control and measure their social actions. Furthermore, the advantages and disadvantages of the CSR implementation within an organization were compared. This allows the reader to understand which actions are beneficial for the organization and those that are not. The potential of CSR is illustrated by several aspects, followed by a comparison of the results.
Greenwashing is of great interest for the everyday person who buys products with the thought of doing something good, for example, in connection with the environment, human rights, etc. One chapter solely concentrates on this subject, demonstrating how people can avoid paying more for a product with false claims, thus abusing their good will to care about social aspects. Greenwashing is part of this book, because it can also be seen as a marketing strategy, misleading conscious consumers, bluntly called fraud.
This book demonstrates how CSR can be seen as a marketing tool on an international level, through which organizations can increase not only their assets, but also their reputation making it more attractive for potential new partners and employees.
- AutorKolja Paetzold
- VerlagDiplomica Verlag
- Seiten96 Seiten
- Gewicht248 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 20,00Preistendenz: EUR 21,27
- EUR 18,00Preistendenz: EUR 18,40
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,36
- EUR 22,90Preistendenz: EUR 23,42
- EUR 22,00Preistendenz: EUR 23,39
- EUR 39,99Preistendenz: EUR 42,52
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,81
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.