Conflict Prevention in Project Management von Wolfgang Spiess und Finn Felding (2008, Taschenbuch)
Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis Book is written for Project Managers and Engineers, for Sales Managers and Project Planners, for Top Executives and Managers of the Legal Department of a company as from the client's as also from the contractor's side. Finally it is for students of the mentioned disciplines in their endeavour to become a leader in their respective fields and not to reproduce mistakes that others have made before them. This book does not try to give legal advice, but it tries to help engineers and project managers how to solve difficult contract situations.
Contract disagreements between the main parties in international projects evolving into conflicts seem to occur more often nowadays than before. This trend does not only damage the project in question but it also discredits the engineering and contracting industry with a number of negative consequences.
The purpose of this handbook is to describe and analyze how disagreements and minor conflicts that are quite normal between the main contract players, should be handled. In major construction projects small conflicts can easily develop into important conflicts causing delays, overruns and insufficient quality.
We give advice on how to avoid conflicts and how to solve them in order to mitigate the losses! All parties involved have this responsibility for the sake of their own results, for the sake of the reputation of the project industry and for the sake of their company. The book might help the parties to avoid or solve future conflicts earlier, thereby saving money for their projects, their companies and their society. This book consists of 10 chapters including the introduction to the subject and conclusions with our recommendations. Finally the book includes a glossary with an explanation of the main concepts and a list of literature. The content of the chapters are based on real project and conflict experiences collected by the three authors. TOC:Introduction.- Parties, roles and interests in international projects.- Engineering, supply and construction contracts.- Preventing conflicts by application of psychology.- Negotioations leading to conflict situation.- Solving conflicts using the psychological toolbox.- Litigation and mediation contributing to conflict solutions.- Expertise contributing to conflict solutions.- Project management tools to help avoid conflicts.- Conclusions and recommendations.- Glossary.- Indes.- References.
- AutorFinn Felding,Wolfgang Spiess
- Seiten186 Seiten
- Gewicht640 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 20,00Preistendenz: EUR 21,15
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,51
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,26
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,23
- EUR 22,90Preistendenz: EUR 23,96
- EUR 39,80Preistendenz: EUR 42,07
- EUR 39,99Preistendenz: EUR 42,28
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.